In recent weeks, I won 3rd place in the Computer Modeling department in a statewide BPA (Business Professionals of America) competition. That means I made it to Nationals in Orlando Florida! With a trip to Universal Studios as well!!! I'm so pumped and absolutely can't wait to go.
But there is a slight, tiny, minuscule, small problem.
It costs $1500 to go, not including what I'll be doing in Universal, food expenses, and a few other things. I'm in need of some serious cash.
The competition takes place in May, so I've got about 3 months to work my tail off and make as much as I can. I've already got 5 babysitting jobs, every job I'm available for at my school, and am advertising my services everywhere on my personal social media. And now I've set up a PayPal for Commissions here on DA! I've got all the rules and pricing on my page, and I'll paste them down below.
Even the smallest, cheapest commision will big a huge help, no matter how small the amount.
You Ask it, I Draw it!
Just as the title says, you ask it, I draw it! Fanart? I'll do it. Ships? You betcha. OC's? Of course! If you can name it, I'll draw it. I have only a few guidelines for price, rules, and a couple other things.I only take payments through PayPal. Send me a note commission me and we can discuss price and other details. Prices:
- $1 apiece, $10 dollars for 10 quick sketchesProfiles/Neck up
- $7-$10Full Body
Varies, the more complicated the colors the more it'll cost. But probably no more than $3-$7 extraBackground
- Price varies depending on complexity but will probably average $10-$20 counting the entire piece (Backgrounds of only one or two solid colors do not apply and are counted with the coloring price)
- $.50 for each added uncolored character, $.70 for each added colored character(If the character amount exceeds 5 characters, please Note me, your piece will take me much longer and the price will vary depending on details)Style:Traditional
- Original prices applyDigital -
Digital takes me a lot longer, so the price will vary (Depending on the commission, probably no more than $10 maximum difference)DIGITAL BACKGROUNDS GET A DISCOUNT OF $5RULES:
WHAT I WILL NOT DRAW
- Art that is NSFW
- Anything containing extreme graphic violence or overly-disturbing material (Candy Gore and mild gore/violence is OK, just nothing too extreme!)
- If the characters have a speech balloon or quote, I will not write in any swears or slurs(More rules may be added in the future)
And that's about it! Leave your commission requests in the comments below or Note me to make your illustration dreams come true!Depending on the request, the amount of time it'll take me to make a drawing will vary. Your request might come later than others. Don't worry! I'm not stalling on the piece, it is just taking me a longer time to make over the others.
Thank you all so much for reading! Please Note me if you want to ask a Commission!